Bin Jiang Wu has over 30 years of experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. He has been serving the people of Toronto since 1998, and has healed over a thousand people.
How TCM help you
- Relieves pain and unblock the stagnation inside the body
- Regulates and strengthen the functional activity of the internal organs
- Relaxes and consolidate the musculoskeletal system
- Calms the spirit, relieve anxiety and stress
- Improves the overall condition of health
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Wu’s Head Massage
- Body Tuina Massage
- Cupping and
* Infertility: Wu uses a special technique that combines “five element massage” and “acupressure therapy” for fertility treatment. The technique Wu uses for fertility treatment is safe and effective. Due to the complexity of most fertility cases, Wu diagnoses each symptom with high dedication, and tailors a very specialised treatment for each patient based on their individual needs. Wu has been getting endless letters from thrilled new parents ever since he first started treating fertility patients, and he always keep the letters with much care, as he is a children-loving father himself. Here are few pictures of newly born babies and a letter sent to professor Wu from the most recent excited new parents, enjoy!
* Sleep Disorder: Wu is a well respected expert in the treatment of sleep disorder. He has conducted intensive research in the battle against Insomnia and other sleep disorders for almost 30 years. With respect to his research results, he included the treatment capabilities of Wu’s Head Massage for Insomnia and other sleep disorders into his Doctoral thesis. Years later, in his book “Wu’s Head Massage”, Wu demonstrated how stimulating the meridians on the head could dramatically improve the sleep of patients with sleep disorders. In 2000, shortly after he immigrated to Canada and started his first clinic in Toronto, Wu was immediately discovered by the public for his outstanding skills. Professor Wu was invited to City TV’s shows to speak about Insomnia treatment, and also published an article in Vitality, one of Canada’s largest publications on natural health, alternative medicine, and green living. The article was entitled: “Wu’s Head Massage- For relief from Insomnia“. Click on the image below to read the article.
The experts from Sleep Research Laboratory and Department of psychiatry of Toronto Western Hospital were amazed after they heard the speech given by Professor Wu at Toronto Western Hospital. These experts are the frontiers in the research of treatment of insomnia and other sleep disorders under the scope of western medicine, but still learned a lot from Professor Wu. It is proven that Professor Wu’s world renowned expertise in using Traditional Chinese Medicine and Wu’s Head Massage are highly effectively treatments for insomnia and other sleep disorders.