Ontario College of Traditional Chinese Medicine is dedicated to train a new generation of practitioners for the 2,500 year-old Artistry and Science of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
At Ontario College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, we guide our students to a journey of fulfilling both personal and professional goals, as they become dedicated leaders and practitioners in the field of medicine. We strive to introduce students to the most advanced theoretical and practical Traditional Chinese Medicine training available in North America. Last but not least, we devote to advance public awareness and understanding of Chinese Medicine in our communities.
Why Choose OCTCM?
- Recognized and accredited member of The Federation of Traditional Chinese Medicine Colleges of Canada (FTCMCC);
- Acupuncture and TCM Practitioner programs designed to prepare students for both the theoretical and practical requirements for successful completion of the Pan-Canadian Written and Clinical Case-Study Examinations for TCM Practitioners and Acupuncturists held by CARB-TCMPA;
- Expert preparations for graduates to become Registered Acupuncturists (R.Ac) and Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners (R.TCMP) under the registration with CTCMPAO;
- Student clinic and off-Site clinics provide students with hands-on experiences;
- Seminars and workshops hosted by renowned TCM professionals from China and around the world;
- Flexible schedules and innovative learning environments;
- Friendly and knowledgeable faculties;
- Convenient location with access to free parking;
- Full-time and part time schedules to meet various needs for day, night or weekend classes.